Friday, May 11, 2012

What's next?

My two weeks of sitting around not doing ANYTHING is almost over and I am actually excited to go back to work! Never thought I would say that. I was so looking forward to being home and just lounging around all day, sleeping, and watching tv. But when you can't even lift 5 pounds everything that needs to be done is off limits. No laundry. No weeding. No vacuuming. No nothing. I'm hoping I can sneak back to work on Monday instead of Wednesday if I feel alright. And now for the downside. I am going back into "menopause." Since the Lupron shots didn't work the Dr. Is putting me on a hormone suppressant called Norethindrone for at least 6 months. Blah. I'm not sure if I am ready to go through this again but if it will help me get pregnant in the future I guess that is what I will have to do. So now I will go back to my reading and enjoy my last couple days at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment