Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another great weekend.

After three days back at work my body and mind needed a break. I might have overdone it a bit at work but I relaxed a lot this weekend. My Morgan came into town for a wedding and we had some great sister time.

Friday night was game night with some of our friends. If you have never played Harry Potter clue you are in for a treat. It's complicated but so fun. Sadly I didn't win but neither did Mo do I don't care.

Then Saturday was a day of thrift shopping! We hit 5 Deseret Industries and got soooo many books. Char had now joined in the book buying fun too! On our way home we found a little cupcakery and decided to give it a try!

We went to our favorite lunch place with our friend Jax and laughed the whole time. And as always the food was delish. If you are ever in Sandyland swing by Mt. Fuji!

I was starting to hurt so I skipped the movie with the Fam and went home to rest. I got a great surprise! My mothers day present had arrived!! Love it! Now I am going to clean the house since Diego is in St. George golfing... And working a little bit.

Hope everyone had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment