Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh what have I done.

Wow. I am in for an ass kicking. Diego and I joined Lifetime Fitness about a month ago and it has seriously given me so much anxiety. This "gym" is like a miniature country club with all of its amenities. The first two weeks of working out I only saw one other fatty on the whole floor. Up until this last week I would hide in the corner of the gym and do my little workout hoping nobody even noticed me. I work out with a trainer once a week and he has helped expand my horizons to the other side of the gym where all the muscle men hang out. Oh and my trainer deseves a whole post to himself. He is amazing.

Anyways. This whole post is for me to write about what my dumb ass signed up for. A 90 day fitness challenge. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. But I need to get my act together and I figure this is a good way to get the ball rolling. I actually am really excited for it and I hope I win. Tonight was the last night for people to sign up and so far there are 500 people competing. That's a lot of humans.

Today Jesse and I worked on my core (or lack there of) and I seriously wanted to vomit. And my homework for the week is doing my core exercises every night. Uhhhh. Every night I burn about 700 calories and now I get to add that?!? I sure do love spending almost 2 hours at the gym every night. But at least when I get home I sleep well.

Unless you puke, faint or die, keep going.
{Jillian Michaels}

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! We'll be running marathons by the summer that I get to not come home for. Mom said that since I can't come to you guys... You shall come to me. Isn't she the greatest thing ever? Wanting to see her favorite child and all... ;) I love you. Keep kicking buttskie.

    ReplyDelete